- Processor: ARM 32 BIT
- Display: 2" Monochrome Display
- Keypad: 6 X 5 Keypad
- Battery: 2200 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Internal RTC
- Internal Memory 16MB
- 2" thermal printer
- User uploadable fare matrix, route information, stage names and credentials.
- Downloadable collection, trip and route reports in excel file.
- Desktop application to configure the device.
- Firmware development: Keil MDK.
- Desktop Application: Processing IDE
- Lines of Code: 8326.
- Language: C/C++
- Upto 2,00,000 tickets can be stored in the internal memory
- Upto 100 trips can be stored in the internal memory
- Upto 3 routes can be stored in the internal memory
- Issuing Tickets: Adult, Child, Luggage, Group, Penalty and Concession Tickets can be issued.
- Uploading: Details such as fare matrix, stage names, concession, route names and date & time can be uploaded from the desktop app to the ETM.
- Downloading: Collection report, trip report and route change reports can be downloaded from the ETM to PC.
- Printing: Apart from tickets, collection reports stating revenue and trip reports can be printed.
- Head Count: Current number of passengers in the bus will be calculated by the ETM and printed.
- Unique device ID is associated with each ETM and the downloaded reports will bear the device ID in each record.